12 January 2011

Interview & Spaghetti

Salam..

today i went to PPD & met my ex-teacher, En. Sharudin Said. it"s not a usual meeting but i was actually being called to be inteviewed. thing became smooth & easy 4 me..alhamdulillah..it turned out 2 be a long talk between a teacher & his student. it was fun to meet him after so many years i leaved SMK Senaling. So many things were digged out. So many memories being remembered. And finally, the so-called interview turned out to be a chitchat. What a relief!!

I came out from PPD after 1 1/2 hour spent there. I walked to the nearest CIMB Bank to withdrew RM 50. Guess what. I'm cooking for my sister's birthday! The menu is : Spaghetti & tomato sauce.

Alhamdulillah, I've made it. Maybe it's not too delicious to get 5 stars..but I've prove myself that I can cook too..besides teaching..

No comments:

Post a Comment