17 October 2010

17 10 2010

u really leave me
dont u remember
all your promises to me
what happen to all those memories we shared together
dont u remember
the time that we spend together
u and i
the first movie i watched in cinema
district 9
what a boring movie
but it wasn't
cause you were there with me
dont u remember
the time that we celebrate my bday
you are the one who brought me downstairs
and i cried when i knew it was a surprise
i smile
dont u remember the time
when we had our dinner at pizza hut
we had our anniversary at manhattan fish market
when i told you it's expensive
and you dont mind to spend money on it
dont u remember the time when you bought lappy bag
and you gave me one small blue bag
as a present
dont u remember the time that we celebrate your bday
when i cried to celebrate yours
dont u remember all those moments we shared together
why you want to leave me now
when i gave everything to you
why you want to leave me alone
when i sincerely love you
and there's no doubt about my love for you
why you said you cant stand being with me
when i always have the patient to be with you
why all these happen when i thought you are going to take me out 4 dinner on my bday later..

No comments:

Post a Comment