07 October 2010

friend..

salam..
ana mmg suke tajuk ni
sbb ana really learn a lot about friendship
frienship is really important in one's life
even owg yg da kawen un sgt perlukan kwn dlm hidup
ana mmg sgt terkilan coz i really didnt appreciate my frenz lately
not directly but indirectly
sorry frenz
i neglected u all
n bile da susah baru nak cari kowang
i was really being selfish
i started to realize all this when i was being scolded by someone
dat someone who believes frenz are very2 important in life
i didnt get angry of that statement
but the way that statement is being delivered was really penetrating deep into my heart
i feel it until the core of my heart
the way that statement was being delivered is the one which makes me moved
life isnt juz bout "that thing"
there are so many important things to look at
to take care of
especially our relationship with The Almighty
thanks Allah for Your guidance
ill try my very best to follow Your path
so that i wont be like dis anymore
so that ill be more appreciating
appreciate the life You gave to me
appreciate the people around me
appreciate the time You gave to me
so that ill become a better muslimah
even though there were so many bad things i did
even to myself
thanks Allah for everything that had happened in my life
coz i know all the things deliver a big message behind them
that i did change
changed to someone who seems to be far away from You
but i know You are forgiving
You are loving
You still loves me
and thats y all these things happened in mylife
for me to reflect myself
and correct myself
i had once promised to You
but i broke the promise
but You kept giving me opportunities
not once
not twice
not thrice
but so many times already
a friend of mine told me
"if you go anywhere and you find yourself in difficulties, dont panic coz ill always be there for you to help you"
a teacher of mine told me
"if someone really wants you, that person will straight away go tell your parents about it"
and she also told me
"dont ever give everything to people until that people be yours"
insyaAllah all those advices will always be in my heart
and i really need you guys my friends to guide n help me so that i wont go astray
luv u guys
luv You Allah
forgive all my sins
forgive all my fault
im juz an ordinary girl
who always make mistakes
im not perfect
but im trying to be
so that this phrase
"a good man is for a good woman and vice versa"
will come true
insyaAllah
salam

No comments:

Post a Comment